Saturday, March 12, 2011


I got Married!
That's my excuse for not posting.


As I'm supposed to be putting my thoughts into this blogseive....and I can't find my wand at the moment......or any silvery thought mist coming out my temple....I have to use words!

I love my new Wife!! Cassandra Rose Court Streatfeild!!!....Not that I had an old one.....But I used to have a girlfriend.....but she's dissappeared! AHH! ....or maybe morphed.

Right enought talk. More poetry.

Now you're married to the most goregous girl,
with hair that falls in pretty curls,
Post a picture everyday,
will keep the fuzzy brains away!

I'll start with one of my gorgeous new partner in life and crime.


I love life,
I love wife.
We got married!
I-can't-think-of-anything-that, rhymes with married!



Also......I'm trying to think of a quick and easy way I can get a sketch/image/ animation up each day......easily......in a quick way...
Maybe my webcam is the best shot. Or from cass's phone to the Blog email thingo....yeah.......

anyway gtg Boss i coming!!!

1 comment: